Built in 1876: Original home of William Lemon.
Built in 1877: Original home of Samuel & Martha Groff.
Built in 1876: Original home of Timothy J. Gavin.
Built in 1876: Original home of Thomas Wilson.
White’s Junction Trail runs along the old railway line north of Palmerston. Two historic trestle bridges and rare prairie grasses can be found along the trail.
Built in 1877: Original home of J.A.W. Hatton.
Built in 1877: Original home of James Bailey.
Rock’s Antiques is an antique shop in downtown Palmerston.
Built in 1878: Original home of John Jewel.
Over the last 100 years we often hear about the young men from Canada's farms flocking to answer the call for King and Country. Milton Seiler, was one of those fresh faced country boys to take up the call to arms. His true intentions are not known, but the likelihood of it being primarily patriotic fervour is probably not the case.
Built in 1879: Original home of William Caldwell.
Built in 1882: Original home of Alexander Wyness.
Rooster’s Perch Antiques is an antique and collectible shop in downtown Clifford. A wide variety of furnishings, glassware, china, clocks, toys, games and memorabilia can be found there.
Built in 1888: Original home of George Fulton.
Built in 1880: Original home of Oliver Johnston.
Centered in the Palmerston Lions Heritage Park, the Pool and Splash Pad feature a variety of swimming programs and private lessons. It is open during summer only.
Built in 1879: Original home of Alexander Doig.
The Kinsmen Pool is situated on the corner of Raglan and Queen street in Harriston. During the summer it offers swimming lessons, aqua-fit programs and lifeguarding classes.
Built in 1877: Original home of Dr. Samuel M. Henry.
Built in 1895: Original home of James Moore.
Nestled in Harriston’s downtown, Tannery Park lies directly over top of the Maitland River. Its features include a historic mural, flower beds, and a grass-lined path at the rear of the park.
Built in 1894: Original home of J.M. McKay.
Run by Wesley Bates, West Meadow Press is a small print shop featuring multiple letterpresses. Adjacent to the Wesley Bates Gallery, it provides a street-side view of an artist at work.
Built in 1879: Original home of Nathan Fallis.