Harry Stone’s is a local restaurant and pub featuring live music and entertainment throughout the year. Located in the historic Collison House hotel in downtown Harriston.
Built in 1869: Original home of Capt. Miles Bateman.
The Harriston Cemetery is located on Jessie Street at the southern end of Harriston.
Built in 1875: Original home of Peter Donaldson.
Built in 1868: Original home of Joshua Harrison.
Built in 1894: Original home of Robert Grieves.
The Palmerston Cemetery is located on Highway 23 just outside of Palmerston.
The Palmerston Library is located on the corner of Bell and James Street. Its features include spacious reading areas and readily available access to computers.
A lavish Victorian bed & breakfast on the edge of Harriston, Meiklejohn House was built in the 1870’s by Harriston’s first mayor. Today it serves as a luxury retreat.
Built in 1874: Original home of John & Jane Bolton.
Built in 1874: Original home of Thomas Grills.
The South Salem Cemetery is located on 3rd Line, outside of Palmerston.
Built in 1886: Original home of John A. & Jane Bell.
Infusion Coffee is a fair trade certified coffee roasting company who hand-roast and custom blend their products. Their beans come from all over the world, including Kenya, Nicaragua, Brazil, Columbia and Indonesia.
Built in 1874: Original home of Alexander Gordon.
Harriston Photography offers professional photography services. It is located in Harriston.
Built in 1896: Original home of George W. Whetham.
Karin’s Pottery offers a wide variety of handmade ceramic gifts and decorations.
Wicked Sticks is a driving range/mini golf emporium which also features burgers, fries and ice cream. Located on the north end of Clifford.
Built in 1866: Original home of Francis Bambridge.
The Minto Roman Catholic Cemetery is located on 12th Line between Pike Lake Road and 1 Road North.
Built in 1868: Original home of Noah Bullock.