Built in 1876: Original home of Daniel Hamilton.
The Greenway Trail winds through Harriston’s downtown and parks areas as it follows the contours of the Maitland River.
Built in 1976: Original owners were John & Hannah Collison.
Built in 1876: Original home of William Lemon.
A beautiful Bed and Breakfast owned by John Ward and Linda Glass Ward. Located between Harriston and Clifford.
Built in 1877: Original home of Samuel & Martha Groff.
Built in 1876: Original home of Timothy J. Gavin.
Built in 1876: Original home of Thomas Wilson.
White’s Junction Trail runs along the old railway line north of Palmerston. Two historic trestle bridges and rare prairie grasses can be found along the trail.
Built in 1877: Original home of J.A.W. Hatton.
Built in 1877: Original home of James Bailey.
Rock’s Antiques is an antique shop in downtown Palmerston.
Built in 1861: Original home of Wesleyan & New Connection Methodists.
Built in 1882: Original home of William French.
Kamma’s Perennials offers field grown perennials by the shovel full, outside of Palmerston on Wellington Road 5 towards Harriston.
Built in 1878: Original home of John Jewel.
Flowers to Fragrance is a lavender farm located on Highway 89, selling natural home and beauty products made from their plants. This family owned and operated business also offers field tours.
Built in 1878: Original home of Fredrick J. Bushell.
Over the last 100 years we often hear about the young men from Canada's farms flocking to answer the call for King and Country. Milton Seiler, was one of those fresh faced country boys to take up the call to arms. His true intentions are not known, but the likelihood of it being primarily patriotic fervour is probably not the case.
Built in 1879: Original home of William Caldwell.
Built in 1882: Original home of Alexander Wyness.
Rooster’s Perch Antiques is an antique and collectible shop in downtown Clifford. A wide variety of furnishings, glassware, china, clocks, toys, games and memorabilia can be found there.
Built in 1888: Original home of George Fulton.
Built in 1880: Original home of Oliver Johnston.