"The Founding of Palmerston"
Built in 1881, the Melgund Post Office was manned by Postmaster John Bracken and in operation until 1914.
"The Ontario Vaccine Farm"
"The Founding of Harriston"
"Rev. John Smithurst 1807 - 1867"
Built in 1891, the Drew Station Post Office was manned by Postmaster Joseph H. Dickson and in operation until 1926.
Located in the heart of Harriston, the Town Hall Theatre is the home of the Grey-Wellington Theatre Guild. The theatre is frequently host to plays, concerts, dance recitals and other community events.
Built in 1868: Original home of Dr. James Cowan.
Built in 1877: Original home of Alexander Meiklejohn.
The John Hobelman Rotary Centennial Park includes a soccer field and a covered pavilion with an indoor storage/kitchen area. It is located in Clifford, near the arena.
Owned and operated by Terry and Krista Fisk, Greenbush Organic Farm is a small-scale certified organic market garden producing fresh organic fruits and vegetables. It is located on Highway 9 between Harriston and Clifford.
Built in 1872: Original home of George Douglas.
Clifford’s Central Memorial Park includes a playground, basketball court, pavilion and war memorial. It is situated in the downtown at Clarke and Allen Street.
Built in 1872: Original home of Leonard Brisbin.
Built in 1873: Original home of Richard Gulhuly.
Built in 1873: Original home of Edward Preston.
Next to the highway, the Clifford Rotary Park runs along Park Street. Its pavilion and meditation circle are separated by a covered wooden bridge over the local creek.