Wicked Sticks is a driving range/mini golf emporium which also features burgers, fries and ice cream. Located on the north end of Clifford.
Built in 1866: Original home of Francis Bambridge.
The Minto Roman Catholic Cemetery is located on 12th Line between Pike Lake Road and 1 Road North.
Built in 1868: Original home of Noah Bullock.
Innovative Print is a full-service commercial printer equipped with offset presses, digital printers, & wide format capabilities.
The Salem United Church Cemetery is located on the Minto-Normanby Townline.
The Rural Route is a lifestyle magazine focused on telling community stories and promoting cultural events in Minto and the surrounding area.
Built in 1863: Original owner was George McDonald.
Pike Lake Golf Centre Limited features a 27 hole golf course, restaurant, campground, motel and adult living community. They are located off of Highway 89 between Harriston and Mount Forest.
Drew's Anglican Cemetery is located on 16th Line, just past the Drew Community Centre and Ball Diamond.
The Palmerston Railway Heritage Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving Palmerston’s history as a nexus of the railway age. Housed in the old Palmerston Railway Station, the museum contains a collection of donated railway memorabilia, artifacts and photographs. It is also the site of Palmerston’s Pedestrian Bridge.
Built in 1872: Original owner was Reuben Smith.
Located at the intersection of Ayton Road and Newman Line.
Built in 1867: Original owner was Francis Brown.
Built in 1866: Original home of William Elmslie.
Built in 1877, the Knox Calvin Presbyterian Church is located at the corner of Elora Street and Raglan Street.
Built in 1867: Original owner was the Methodist Church.
Built in 1873 by the Township of Minto for a Municipal building which housed the Council Chambers and their business offices of the day. Sold to the Roman Catholic Church in 1930 for a place of worship, who have since made renovations for the convenience of their members and visitors.
Built in 1870: Original home of William Barnes.
Built in 1870, St. George's Anglican Church is located on Young Street between Webb Street and John Street.
"The Founding of Palmerston"
Built in 1881, the Melgund Post Office was manned by Postmaster John Bracken and in operation until 1914.
"The Ontario Vaccine Farm"