Built in 1901: Original home of William Pye.
Agnes McCready sold this vacant lot to Wm. Preston in 1872. Then it went to Robert Crawford, then to Geo. Staiger. Wm. & Mary Pye purchased the lot in 1897 and assessment shows a house built in 1901. Mr. Pye operated a store on Elora St. S. for many years. His son Louis Pye, a nickel-plater, also lived at his residence.
Former owners: 1897 Wm. Pye, 1918 John Tilker, 1936 Thomas Thompson, Paul Rank.