Located at the intersection of Ayton Road and Newman Line.
Built in 1867: Original owner was Francis Brown.
Built in 1866: Original home of William Elmslie.
Built in 1877, the Knox Calvin Presbyterian Church is located at the corner of Elora Street and Raglan Street.
Built in 1867: Original owner was the Methodist Church.
Built in 1873 by the Township of Minto for a Municipal building which housed the Council Chambers and their business offices of the day. Sold to the Roman Catholic Church in 1930 for a place of worship, who have since made renovations for the convenience of their members and visitors.
Built in 1870: Original home of William Barnes.
Built in 1870, St. George's Anglican Church is located on Young Street between Webb Street and John Street.
"The Founding of Palmerston"
Built in 1881, the Melgund Post Office was manned by Postmaster John Bracken and in operation until 1914.
"The Ontario Vaccine Farm"
"The Founding of Harriston"
"Rev. John Smithurst 1807 - 1867"
Built in 1891, the Drew Station Post Office was manned by Postmaster Joseph H. Dickson and in operation until 1926.
Built in 1868: Original home of Dr. James Cowan.
Built in 1877: Original home of Alexander Meiklejohn.
Built in 1872: Original home of George Douglas.
Built in 1872: Original home of Leonard Brisbin.
Built in 1873: Original home of Richard Gulhuly.
Built in 1873: Original home of Edward Preston.