Built in 1862: Original owner was Alexander McCready.
Built in 1873: Original home of Sylvester Teeple.
Built in 1878: Original home of Philip Ritter.
Built in 1908: Original home of James F. Hinde.
Clifford's Public Cemetery is located just north of Clifford, at the intersection of Highway 9 and Grey Road 10.
Built in 1869: Original home of Capt. Miles Bateman.
The Harriston Cemetery is located on Jessie Street at the southern end of Harriston.
Built in 1875: Original home of Peter Donaldson.
Built in 1868: Original home of Joshua Harrison.
The Palmerston Cemetery is located on Highway 23 just outside of Palmerston.
Built in 1874: Original home of Thomas Grills.
The South Salem Cemetery is located on 3rd Line, outside of Palmerston.
Built in 1886: Original home of John A. & Jane Bell.
Built in 1874: Original home of Alexander Gordon.
Built in 1896: Original home of George W. Whetham.
Built in 1866: Original home of Francis Bambridge.
The Minto Roman Catholic Cemetery is located on 12th Line between Pike Lake Road and 1 Road North.
Built in 1868: Original home of Noah Bullock.
The Salem United Church Cemetery is located on the Minto-Normanby Townline.
Built in 1863: Original owner was George McDonald.
Drew's Anglican Cemetery is located on 16th Line, just past the Drew Community Centre and Ball Diamond.
Built in 1872: Original owner was Reuben Smith.