Built in 1873: Original home of Richard Gulhuly.
Mr. Gulhuly was one of the early blacksmiths in Harriston. His shop was located on Mill st. near Elizabeth st.
Former owners: 1873 Richard Gulhuly, 1904 Wm. S. Pritchard, 1905 Sarah A. Lambert, 1919 Earl Elliott, 1919 James Thaird, 1921 Charles Martin, 1926 Ducan Sinclair, 1928 Thomas W. Hutchinson, 1970 Jane Hutchinson.