Current Occupancy: Theatre & Ice cream shop
Historic Occupancy: Coronation Hotel & Roxy Theatre
Roxy Theatre - 1944 James E. Watier
Prop Coronation Hotel and Roxy Theatre
In 1953 the name changed to the Crown Theatre under Bill and Evelyn Young. It closed in 1969. They also operated the Harriston Drive In. Next owners include the First Reform Church and now a Hearing Clinic, Theatre and Ice Cream Parlour owned by the Rogers Family who show movies on special occasions.